G. Seller are seeking an experienced full time Financial Controller to join our team. We are an independent, family owned Funeral Directors & Memorial Masons, that has been established since 1910 and are dedicated to providing the highest levels of bereavement care.
The financial controller is an integral part of the day to day running of our company, working alongside the full and part time team. The hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
High level of aptitude for Sage 50 accounts, desktop including:
- Reconciling the bank
- Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Providing the monthly management accounts
The ideal person will be:
- A person of absolute integrity
- Someone who completes every task they undertake to the best of their ability, always giving 100%
- A compassionate, sympathetic individual who is sensitive to the needs of bereaved families, their colleagues and all those they meet.
- A good communicator, listener and dynamic team player
- Be responsible for a high standard of personal appearance, speech and conduct
- Someone who pays attention to detail
- A flexible attitude to working hours
- Honest, professional, dependable & self-motivated
- Uniform will be provided and further development in the business can be attained if you are have the right attitude.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 a year
Experience: Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
Find out more about the position and apply online here